Tuesday, September 27, 2011

George's Dog Training in Chicago


I adopted George, a farm collie mix, when he was 3-4 years old. He had been in 4 different families at that point and all of which brought him back to the shelter because of his aggression.

My husband had acquired her business card from a friend at his work who was thrilled with the results he saw in his puppy. So I decided to call her and explain his history and problems.

I brought George to her facility for a consultation since he didn't have the "normal" issues or problems. She evaluated him and began explaining some of his body language and behaviors. This was very interesting to me since I never knew or heard of anything like that before. But it actually all made complete sense to me.

Her and I discussed the different training options available for him. And because of the severity of his aggression, I decided to do the 1 month rehabilitation for him. It wasn't cheap by any means, but I loved him so much and had developed a special bond with him, I could not give him up since that would mean he would be put to sleep. When I picked him up the month later, I knew that it was the BEST money I had ever spent! My only wish was that I had found her sooner!

George brings me so much joy even today, 2 years later, and it's because of you that I still have him!

Terri S.

Midway Dog Academy - Chicago's Best Dog Training For Sheep Dogs

No comments: