Monday, September 26, 2011

Blu's Dog Training


First of all, let me thank Megan for what a great job she did with my Rottweiler Blu. I went to visit Megan one night and she had her dogs outside with no leashes. I told her she was really brave to do that considering it was dark and she had a Bulldog and Pit bull who LOVE to run. The last time I took my dog off leash he ran away from me at 3am and I ended up chasing him around in my PJs diving to the ground to try and catch him. Now that he is trained, that isn’t the case anymore. He can go outside without a leash, go for walks without pulling, and goes on his placeboard when I give him the command. He doesn’t run away from me anymore; instead he looks to me for guidance and direction. Thanks again, it makes a HUGE difference!

Katie and Kevin

Midway Dog Academy - Chicago's Best Dog Training For Rottweilers

No comments: