Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Isis The Chow Chow's Dog Training in Chicago


Dear Megan,

When I brought Isis to you she was very unhappy, very high strung and was not capable of understanding any of my commands. Her only interests were chasing squirrels and going on walks where she would pull so hard on the leash it was not fun for either of us. She was fighting with my other dogs and I had no idea how we could keep living like that. It was not fair to her, my other dogs or me and my husband. After 30 days with you she is able to walk off leash in low traffic areas of course, walk with our other dogs’ peacefully on leash and obeys the commands you taught me. She is much happier and even likes to sleep in her kennel. She now looks to me for direction where she used to just blindly go anywhere in a panic acting like a bull in a china shop. I am looking forward to sending my other dogs to you after seeing the tremendous change in Isis. I am so grateful for all of your hard work. I wrongly assumed that spoiling my dogs would make them happy. I had to grow up and realize that as their pack leader I have a responsibility to them to add discipline and structure to their lives.

With Gratitude,

Dr. Shelia


Midway Dog Academy - Chicago's Best Dog Training

No comments: