Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Kody the Labrador Dog Training in Chicago


I bought Kody as a puppy and I saw little things here and there pop up, but I brushed it off as normal puppy behavior. My parents have had Labrador retrievers my whole life and I just thought "Ok, he'll grow out of this."

Well destructive chewing and destroying was always an issue at my condo with Kody, so I've crated him to avoid it. Well, the last straw for me was when he finally broke out of his kennel and I came home to my $2,000 leather sofa shredded...Needless to say I found Megan and let me just say thank goodness! She trained him and helped me understand I wasn't meeting his needs physically or mentally. She trained me afterwards :) and showed me how to be that leader that he needs. And now, 6 months later, we have a better relationship than we've ever had before. The best part is, I don't have to crate him anymore. He's finally able to be a dog and I can finally relax knowing my dog really is as happy as he can possible be! :) Thanks again Megan!

Gratefully,

Rodger H.

Midway Dog Academy - Best Dog Training for Labs in Chicago

No comments: