Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Maggie and Jackson's Dog Training in Chicago


My husband and I absolutely feel in love with Maggie when we went to a pet store and we ended up taking her home with us. Maggie is a Puggle which is a beagle pug mix. And boy did she live up to her beagle side!

She barked, howled, whined, etc. So I figured it was because she was sad and lonely. So I went back to the same pet store 2 years later and brought home Jackson, another Puggle.

Now I thought that this would make things better since now she would have a friend to play with while my husband and I were away at work. That was NOT the case...everything got 10x worse and Jackson started copying Maggie. I was at my wits end because I couldn't figure out what was wrong. I found Megan and signed them up immediately for training!

When I picked them up, it was like 2 completely different dogs! They were still their normal happy go lucky selves, but they listened. They heeled on and off a leash, they were running around the back yard which had no fence, and they came when they were called...every time! It was unbelievable, I never thought it would be possible and I witnessed it with my own eyes-my dogs were happy!

Megan showed me how to be a better pack leader for them. She taught me what they learned and gave me insight as to how they perceive things. We went home and it's never returned back to the way it was before we found Megan!

It's was a miracle the magic you did with my dogs!

Rita D.

Midway Dog Academy - Chicago's Best Dog Training For Beagles

No comments: