Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Toby's Dog Training in Chicago


Being a certified veterinary technician and working in animal hospitals for many years, I have always been frustrated with myself that I have such an untrained dog! I am SO thankful that I found Megan. She has really helped me see the change that is possible in my dog, and what an amazing change it was! I am extremely happy with my dog's results and would definitely recommend Megan to anyone needing help with their dog!!

I used to have such a hard time bringing Toby anywhere in my car because he wanted to attack, bark, bite, and chase anything, anyone, and everything. On my way home from the training turnover with Megan, I only had to remind Toby once to be “Quiet” and that was it…he listened.

Thanks Again!

Lauren P.

Midway Dog Academy - Chicago's Best Dog Training For Australian Shepards

No comments: