Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Duke's Dog Training in Chicago



Hi Megan,

Just thought I'd let you know that we had a lot of fun with Duke since he has gotten home from doing the Puppy Program with you. He really learned a lot of useful commands, or I should say that we learned them!! You really have a wonderful, calm way about handling dogs, and it shows. I know Duke loved spending that much time with you, I‘m sure he didn‘t want to leave you or your 2 dogs - Bronx and Tyson. I should also thank you for all the good advise you gave us about dog food, schedules, and toys for him. Since Duke is our first dog we were pretty clueless about everything and it's nice to talk to someone with a lot of experience and knowledge about dogs.

We will continue working with Duke on his commands and all of the other training you provided him and us with. We look forward to boarding him with you when we go to Disney World this fall. I know Duke is looking forward to coming back to his second home!

Sincerely,

Mark and Karen P.

Midway Dog Academy - Chicago's Best Training For Pitbulls

No comments: