Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Mickey's Dog Training in Chicago


Dear Megan,

We would like to say thank you very much for helping Mickey become more appropriate around the house and around other dogs. Not just that, but it was also very interesting and educating listening to you explain your reasons and methodology. Ever since then, Mickey has been 100x less aggressive. He used to bite and get crazy and wild around other dogs. And now, after we did the board and train with you - we can ACTUALLY take him to the dog park! It’s such a relief to finally be able to see him enjoy being around other dogs! All the techniques you taught were more than helpful whenever Mickey is trying to “test” us when we’re at home. It was so wonderful to see how Tyson interacted with Mickey while they played together.

I know I told you before how terrified I was of pitbulls. And after meeting Tyson, I know 100% the stuff I here is not always true. Before I would get awful anxiety attacks and stiffen up when I was around big dogs, especially pitbulls! When I met Tyson, I didn’t feel like that at all. His eyes were soothing and trusting and his energy was calming to me. I don’t know how else to explain it other than saying his presence actually relaxed me. You are truly blessed to have a dog like that. Anyone that gets to witness how the two of you interact will see just how special of a bond you both share with one another.

Thank you for all of your help.

Sincerely,
Marge, Matt, and Michael M.

Midway Dog Academy - Chicago's Best Dog Training For Terriers





No comments: