Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Gabe and Zoey's Dog Training in Chicago


I just wanted to tell you how wonderful your training has been on our pups. When I bought my first puppy, a Labrador retriever, I thought this should be easy. Gabe is so cute and adorable, how can anything go wrong? Boy was I wrong. He quickly became a handful and out of control. My furniture and shoes were the collateral damage. So in desperation, I researched trainers and gratefully, I came across Scott and Megan and Thank goodness!!!

After 2 weeks, Gabe came home on Christmas Eve. You both gave me such a wonderful gift. He came home sweeter than I could have ever imagined.

Since then, I was lucky to find Gabe a companion. Zoe, the cutest little beagle that she is, has filled our home with so much laughter and happiness. Gabe is in love with her and the two are inseparable. I didn't even hesitate to send her over to you guys when she was the appropriate age and I was glad I did. I had no idea beagles were such a stubborn breed. On a hindsight basis, I think Zoe would have been 10 times the challenge that Gabe was. However, because of her training, I never needed to experience that.

I want to thank both of you again. I hope everyone realizes what wonders you guys can do. Gabe and Zoe look forward to visiting you soon.

Take care.

Kindest,

Nancy

Midway Dog Academy - Chicago's Best Dog Training

No comments: