Thursday, September 1, 2011

Jaka's Dog Training Experience










I adopted a 105 pound Alaskan malamute in 2005. The dog was the runt of the litter, and as such, possessed a wide range of behavioral issues. We contacted Scott and Megan based on another trainer's recommendation. They were very clear about what I could expect from the training, and what was unobtainable given the breed. I valued this honesty over a lot of trainers I've spoken with claiming they can make any dog into Lassie. I had no desire to "break" my dog, only make both of our lives better by lowering her aggression toward other dogs. They were also very clear that there was no set "program" for every dog, and different dogs will require different attention. As such, Megan and Scott worked with my dog for longer than they originally anticipated (no charge) to get her to a level that we were comfortable with.??Their methods, charges, and anticipated results were all very clear up front. I find this to be as important as the end result of the training, which was above and beyond what we thought, could be done. Our quality of life is markedly better. The investment made into my dog has been well worth it, and I recommend at Megan and Scott’s training without reservation.

-Chris and Laura

Midway Dog Academy - Chicago's Best Dog Training For Alaskan Malamutes


No comments: